April 11, 2018
- Under direct supervision, safely and effectively supports the daily stockpoint operations through mixing liquid mud, loading bulk products, and shipping and receiving pallet materials for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of quality customer service, world-class safety, and stockpoint efficiency.
- Check material orders for proper quantities.
- Operate forklifts as required.
- Good communication & customer skills.
- Assist in the operation of liquid mud plants or bulk product plants (mix, ship, pump & receive).
- General housekeeping.
- Stage material orders, ensuring proper quantities and appearance.
- Work with the Crane Operator in the loading and offloading of materials
- Previous knowledge of pumps, piping, compressors, and inventory management an asset.
- Computer skills.
- Able to lift 25 kg.
- Forklift cert. preferred but will provide training.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of a High School diploma or equivalent. This is an entry level position.
- Requires evening and weekend work.
- Previous forklift experience an asset.
- Overtime eligible
Qualified candidates can apply for this role by either clicking on the Apply Now button below or forwarding their resume to email@example.com, quoting the job title in the subject field.