You are here: Home
/ About Us
Upstream Solutions Inc. (USI) was founded in 2002 to provide specialized personnel and services to the East Coast offshore oil and gas industry. Since then, we have expanded to serve a variety of harsh-environment heavy-industry projects, ranging from Hibernia, Terra Nova, Hebron, and White Rose to conceptual studies for Labrador Gas development. To view our involvement in these and other projects, click here.
What sets USI apart:
- Locally established; international expertise
- Broad and deep industry experience
- Knowledge of the operational challenges in harsh-area environments
- Focus on safety is integral to projects and operations
- Ability to anticipate Client requirements and therefore meet or exceed their expectations
- Close to the market and resource requirements
The USI solution:
- Specialized staff with world-class experience sourced from our extensive candidate network
USI meets Client requirements for all phases of a project, in all areas of
experience and expertise: engineers, project management and controls,
E&I, HSE, and more.
- A broad spectrum of engineering services provided through USI Engineering
Providing engineering expertise is a key strength at USI.
- Project Teams assembled to provide complete solutions for specific scopes of work.
USI fills requirements ranging from macro-level project management to
- Provide personnel and total solutions for Operations/ Technical Support.
USI fills requirements from start-up to turnaround / shutdown, to
recommencement of operations.
- State-of-the-art Mechanical Completion and Commissioning System provided through our ground-breaking wireless handheld technology
The efficiencies and benefits of this system must be seen to be believed.
- Our Health, Safety and Environment specialists have deep industry experience.
Safety is a key element of how we do our business, each and every day.
- Individuals looking for opportunities are invited to submit their résumés
USI offers competitive compensation packages, an employee incentive
program, and other enticing benefits and opportunities.